Clients With Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be any copayment, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. Call Pinnacle Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine at 478-302-5111.
We currently accept the following insurances:
- Ambetter from Peach State Health Plan
- BCBS (In-State plans)
- Medicare (Part B)
- Medicare supplemental insurances
- Worker’s comp
Please note that copays are due at time services are rendered.
Clients Without Insurance
We accept self-pay patients. Payment is due at time services are rendered. We also offer financing options through CareCredit.
If you do not have health insurance, then try financing your recovery. Pinnacle Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine accepts financing through CareCredit®. When visiting our facility, feel free to ask about this service and we will be able to assist you. Click here to learn more about CareCredit®.
How Does CareCredit® work?
- The time period in which your account needs to be paid in full in order to avoid being assessed finance charges. No interest plans include periods of 6, 12, 18, or 24 months on purchases with your CareCredit® card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance, including optional charges, is not paid in full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 months or if you make a late payment. Minimum monthly payments are required. Fixed low-interest plans include periods of 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
How do I qualify for CareCredit®?
- Approval is based on information from your credit application and past credit history. This includes information from the primary applicant as well as any co-applicant.
Why does Pinnacle Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine offer CareCredit®?
- Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay. We offer CareCredit® payment plans as a convenient option to consumer credit cards, cash or checks. CareCredit® allows you to pay over time often without incurring interest charges instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. Offering CareCredit® removes the accounts receivable responsibilities from the doctor and allows them to focus on recommending and providing the best care to their patients.